Music artist Obiora Obiwon in celebrating his wife Nkechi has revealed that good sex, children or money isn’t capable of sustaining a good marriage as many have grown to believe. In his post on Facebook while still celebrating his wife gave three vital keys that leads to a sustainable marriage aside the sex, children and money factor.
In his words he said;
In my little years married and from what I’ve seen, I realise:
1. Money does not make a good marriage
2. Great sex does not make a good marriage
3. Children do not make a good marriage
Surely these three things enhance marriage but they do not form the foundation. I opine that ultimately a good marriage is made of:
1. Two friends .
2. Fully and mutually yielded to God .
3. Fully and mutually submitting to each other, yielding humbly and unselfishly to one another, daily.
That to me is the foundation that withstands every thing in the world and the imperfections of our human nature. After these then the first 3 can be added as the icing on the cake. If you’re reading this. My prayer for you is this foundation! Solid as a rock!
Nothing special. Just to say I love you @nkechisgram