Female Rapper Bouqui Unstoppable Lists Achievements As She Celebrates 43rd Birthday
Versatile, legendary and one of the leading icon in the gospel rap community Bouqui Unstoppable who turned 43 on the 18th of February 2022 has listed some of her high rise achievements as she clocked 43 years.
The rapper unveiled her first book ‘MY NAKED PARTS: CELIBATE & 40FIED‘ a book that unveiled her struggles as a celibate single woman in her forties. It chronicles her sex life, relationships and lessons learned from heartbreaks. A very detailed journey to wholeness from abuse.
Taking to her Instagram handle, she shared a list of some achievements she has attended such as becoming an author, having a proper abroad and lot more.
In her post, she wrote; I wanted to be the 1st female rapper with 5 albums from Africa: I did it.
- I wanted to be a Radio host: I did it.
- I wanted to be a TV host: done and dusted.
- Wanted to have my own record label: done!
- Wanted to have my own clothing label: I did that.
- Wanted to buy property abroad: He did it.
- I wanted to have my reality show: did that.
- Wanted to be a dressmaker: did that too.
- Wanted to be an author: finish it for me!!!
- I had no plans of being a Pastor ..but well.
If He has said it, then He will do it. B Unstoppable.
Congratulations to Bouqui for these amazing feats and we wish you a life filled with health, prosperity and all good things in life.